Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking App downloaded on my iPhone

Has anyone seen this before? I don’t have a Tracking app downloaded. I happened to notice this in my Notifications turned on on my iPhone 11 Pro. Also recently went to Apple support for Malware and hacking on my Calendar App by notifications & damaged my iPhone battery. I’m constantly stalked and using The Wizard -mind reading app for hearing impaired and family tracking/see my iPhone data-notifications by another called Ellie, talking on speakers & thief’s of everything I own. Not sure what to do? Debra

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 7:33 AM

2 replies

Jan 11, 2023 7:35 AM in response to StalkedHarrasmentTheftbyOldEll

If you feel an unauthorized person is remotely controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls etc.

Tracking App downloaded on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.