Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Default Opening Screen

Who would I change the default login picture that appears when you restart your Mac, start your MAC Mini?

Apple M1, Ventura 13.1

Rob

Mac mini, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 6:04 AM

RDRFouke wrote:

All Three are desirable settings and conditions.
Hopefully the next update will have the capability of making this change for those of us that do not like the screen that shows up. I like my now pic.
Thank you for your quick response.
Rob

This has been the new way for quite a few annual macOS releases now,

and the requirements to change the the background to match your logged-in User wallpaper has not changed.

You can however submit your Apple Feedback here:  http://www.apple.com/feedback 

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 6:04 AM in response to RDRFouke

RDRFouke wrote:

All Three are desirable settings and conditions.
Hopefully the next update will have the capability of making this change for those of us that do not like the screen that shows up. I like my now pic.
Thank you for your quick response.
Rob

This has been the new way for quite a few annual macOS releases now,

and the requirements to change the the background to match your logged-in User wallpaper has not changed.

You can however submit your Apple Feedback here:  http://www.apple.com/feedback 

Jan 28, 2023 5:05 AM in response to RDRFouke

RDRFouke wrote:

Who would I change the default login picture that appears when you restart your Mac, start your MAC Mini?
Apple M1, Ventura 13.1

Rob

Yes this possible—

Ventura default is the new macOS Ventura background when you restart the machine…

You can make the Login wall paper the same as your User account wallpaper,if the following condtion are met

verify:

No FileVault turned on

No guest user or additional user accounts

Must be “List of user” in System Settings> Lock Screen

Default Opening Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.