Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can only use 1 AppleID on my mac.

I have 2 AppleID's. 1 for iCloud and 1 for the App store and Apple Music. I have always been able to use both, but now on Ventura I noticed that I only use the iCloud AppleID. I managed to login the App Store with my other AppleID, but iTunes Store/Apple Music won't let me login with the AppleID associated to my library and Apple Music subscription.

Any ideas how I can login to the iTunes store/Apple Music with my other AppleID with reinstalling MacOS?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 1:05 PM

2 replies

Jan 31, 2023 11:36 AM in response to PatrickO.NL

Hi PatrickO.NL,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that since upgrading your macOS to Ventura, you're only able to sign in with one Apple ID.

In macOS Ventura, it does only allow you to use one Apple ID per user account as outlined here: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

You may consider setting up Family Sharing which would allow you to share your purchases between your Apple ID's: Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

"On your Mac with macOS Ventura or later

1. Choose Apple menu  > System Settings, then click Family.

The Set Up Family button is on the lower right after you click Family.

2. Click Set Up Family.

3. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.

We hope this helps you.

Take care!

I can only use 1 AppleID on my mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.