Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft exchange repetitively keeps asking for my password

I am using Godaddy as my account provider for my Microsoft 365 account. For the last week, I keep getting a popup in the upper right hand corner of my screen asking me to "Enter your password for "XXXXX" account in internet accounts. The link sends me to the generic internet accounts where there is no password prompt. I can't hit the X to close the pop-up because it keeping coming b ack up. When I go to Microsoft's 365 account and put in my password, the program keeps flashing with the prompt saying trying to log you into account.

I can access the web mail version of Office 365 but my apple mail is hung up.

Thanks for trying to help me.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 8:09 PM

hightechnatureman Said:

"Microsoft exchange repetitively keeps asking for my password: When I go to Microsoft's 365 account and put in my password, the program keeps flashing with the prompt saying trying to log you into account. I can access the web mail version of Office 365 but my apple mail is hung up."

-------

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the developer’s of the software.

Start Here: Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 8:09 PM in response to hightechnatureman

hightechnatureman Said:

"Microsoft exchange repetitively keeps asking for my password: When I go to Microsoft's 365 account and put in my password, the program keeps flashing with the prompt saying trying to log you into account. I can access the web mail version of Office 365 but my apple mail is hung up."

-------

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the developer’s of the software.

Start Here: Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Microsoft exchange repetitively keeps asking for my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.