Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have to “trust” my MacBook every time. type my passcode in EVERY time I try to back up via Wi-Fi sync AND usb cable. What’s going on with this?

EVERY time I try to back up via Wi-Fi sync AND usb cable, I have to “trust” my MacBook again and type the passcode into my iPhone. Doesn’t matter how many times I’ve synced this phone to this MacBook. What’s going on with this?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 7:24 PM

gdeaton0521 Said:

"EVERY time I try to back up via Wi-Fi sync AND usb cable, I have to “trust” my MacBook again and type the passcode into my iPhone. Doesn’t matter how many times I’ve synced this phone to this MacBook. What’s going on with this?"

-------

What to Try: Reset your Location & Privacy Settings.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 7:24 PM in response to gdeaton0521

gdeaton0521 Said:

"EVERY time I try to back up via Wi-Fi sync AND usb cable, I have to “trust” my MacBook again and type the passcode into my iPhone. Doesn’t matter how many times I’ve synced this phone to this MacBook. What’s going on with this?"

-------

What to Try: Reset your Location & Privacy Settings.

I have to “trust” my MacBook every time. type my passcode in EVERY time I try to back up via Wi-Fi sync AND usb cable. What’s going on with this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.