Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 11 - stuck in Hello screen loop ;(

Hi All,

I got a new Iphone 11 from my company - since this is quite an old model it had IOS 15.* preinstalled - so when I tried to restore a backup of my current phone it complained that it needs IOS 16.

So I upgraded it to IOS 16.3 and they did the restore of the backup file.

This all seemed to work ok until it then rebooted and open up on the 'Hello Screen'.

When i swipe up to continue it then asks for WIFI access - which I configured.

After this the screen flashes, and goes back to the 'Hello' screen.

Restarts, Hard Reset, Recovery mode etc etc all come back to the same Hello screen loop.

What are my options or is this phone dead before it even started :(

Thanks!

exfan

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 7:54 PM

test4444 Said:

"New iPhone 11 - stuck in Hello screen loop ;(: [...]What are my options or is this phone dead before it even started :("

-------

Troubleshooting an iPhone in a Boot Loop:

I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a Boot Loop. This can typically occur when you update something, and it got stuck while in the process.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 7:54 PM in response to test4444

test4444 Said:

"New iPhone 11 - stuck in Hello screen loop ;(: [...]What are my options or is this phone dead before it even started :("

-------

Troubleshooting an iPhone in a Boot Loop:

I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a Boot Loop. This can typically occur when you update something, and it got stuck while in the process.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

New iPhone 11 - stuck in Hello screen loop ;(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.