Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone back to the future?

Bought new iPhone 12 in June 2021, not sure what to make of it but

in Lockdowned.log it says for 21 januari 2021 a QR code was scanned for hours … 

but I ordered the phone on 3 juni ... few hours ... after the phone deleted the pre-cashed data 🙄 .. and even if the time is Californian it's still before I even ordered the phone?

so and even before the phone is set up it can do wifi syncing ...

Question: how come the phone is 'implicitly trusting the host?'  

Developer status? => could that have been an inheritance from my old iPhone6? cause some dude (trying to stay friendly here) had send me on that phone a link to instal something that at first glance did nothing, the only time I have noticed anything strange ... )

or is developer status 'ninporteqoi' someone the 'dude' made up? 

When looking at start of the the battery logs however ...  it's in my open interpretation not 21-jan-2021 but indeed 03 June 2021 ...

how come it says 3 June => is that the 'developer' thinking I can order a phone and have it the same day and the dude ‘fixed’ his mess this easily? now if Californian time is taken by default (- 9 hours from where I live) it still does not fix the data stamp… 

I also found a file 'companion link' with a log record of 8 may 2021 (nope not the type of companion I like) but when I take the last 4 characters of the time and date stamp - being seconds and milliseconds - they actually are registered exactly like that in July somewhere. Now 4 numbers right that's .. a lottery ticket ? or no coincidence? 

How come I could still do bank transfers and so on while the phone was in 'developer' (lala) land - or is that just a naming? 

Thanks for helping  

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 10:40 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 12, 2023 8:50 AM in response to robotics96

There is no reason to look at log files unless your phone is experiencing issues.

Log files are not meant to be human readable. They are meant to be interpreted by software.

Unless you are a programmer or developer you shouldn't be looking at them as you have know idea what you are looking at or the knowledge to do something about if you do find something.

iphone back to the future?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.