Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can ms office 2011 for MAC run on ventura?

Can MS office 2011 for MAC run on Ventura?

iMac

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 4:48 PM

No. The oldest version of Office that will run on macOS 10.15 and is Office 2016.

The (monthly rental) Office 365 subscription (also now called Microsoft 365) or the (perpetual license) Office 2021 version are current and supported.

The previous (perpetual license) Office 2019 is still supported for a while but not is no longer being sold.

Alternatives to Microsoft Office include LibreOffice (free), and Apple iWork (free) can read and write many Office documents.

There are other alternatives.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 4:48 PM in response to JP4215

No. The oldest version of Office that will run on macOS 10.15 and is Office 2016.

The (monthly rental) Office 365 subscription (also now called Microsoft 365) or the (perpetual license) Office 2021 version are current and supported.

The previous (perpetual license) Office 2019 is still supported for a while but not is no longer being sold.

Alternatives to Microsoft Office include LibreOffice (free), and Apple iWork (free) can read and write many Office documents.

There are other alternatives.

Feb 13, 2023 6:37 PM in response to JP4215

Thanks everyone for their input. I am trying to migrate forward 12+ years of emails, their replies and the structure of folders used to file them away. When I try to import an archive from Office 2011 for MAC to 2019 Office, it can't process the file created by the export. I am searching for steps that might give me a chance of doing that.

can ms office 2011 for MAC run on ventura?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.