Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center removal

I have no desire to use Game Center as it doesn’t appeal to me. However, every few months, it automatically logs on, usually after an operating service update or security patch, and then I am automatically signed on again. I have to then sign off again on my devices, but good old Apple keeps prompting me to sign in to Game Center when I open an app associated with a game.

Is there a master switch somewhere which allows me to either delete my Game Center id (created well over a decade ago and never used since) or simply remove this functionality in its entirety from my algorithmic repertoire? It’s very irritating that Apple does this “automatic sign on” without my consent. (Maybe there’s a GDPR issue here? I do not know.)

Please advice. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 12:54 AM

you can try reaching out to them

Get Support (apple.com)

And or

Contact - Official Apple

Support

and or give them feedback -> Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Game Center removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.