Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change my email for apple TV

How to change my email for Apple TV

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 3:45 PM

The Apple ID account is for all of your Apple devices and services; not just Apple TV. Users are generally advised to bring all services together on one account, which should be perfect for most users.

• If you want to change the email for your current Apple ID account, while keeping all the other account properties (registered devices, subscriptions, purchases, etc.), then do as described here: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support. After the change, you may need to sign out and sign in again on your devices.
  • If you want a new Apple ID account for use with just Apple TV, then you can create a new account, but you won’t be able to transfer existing properties (subscriptions, purchases, etc.) to that new account. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support. It is like starting from scratch.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 3:45 PM in response to davidmha6

The Apple ID account is for all of your Apple devices and services; not just Apple TV. Users are generally advised to bring all services together on one account, which should be perfect for most users.

• If you want to change the email for your current Apple ID account, while keeping all the other account properties (registered devices, subscriptions, purchases, etc.), then do as described here: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support. After the change, you may need to sign out and sign in again on your devices.
  • If you want a new Apple ID account for use with just Apple TV, then you can create a new account, but you won’t be able to transfer existing properties (subscriptions, purchases, etc.) to that new account. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support. It is like starting from scratch.

how to change my email for apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.