Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music library empty

I have been using Apple Music for about 3 years now. I had issues renewing my Apple Music subscription so I decided to update my device to iOS 16.3.1 and try again. I did and was successful but my entire music library has been deleted and I can't find any of my songs. What do I do???

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 12:51 AM

4 replies

Feb 18, 2023 1:23 AM in response to AppleVictim10

Bro what the heck!! The same thing happened to me but a different way. I was trying to create station and it did not work! So i thought if deleting the app and reinstalling it only to find the exact same issue! Songs gone from the library! Please send help apple!! And oh btw its the new 14 pro max lol! Loved my xr this is a crappy phone!

weirdest thing is everything on settings work but clicking on music button! Everything crashes!

Apple Music library empty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.