Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera isn’t what it use to be worst off on iOS 16.0.3

If we can collect video if what it does and send it to apple then hopefully we can get our devices replaced

Yes I’m in this boat too I took the phone back to Apple Store and they wouldn’t replace the handset and just replaced the camera under warranty and also sent it via mail in second time and they couldn’t find anything wrong with it so it is still an ongoing case with my phone it was all working brillant until ios16 screwed my camera up BIG time and when doing videos when zoomed in it jiggery too not happy I already gave in my consumer laws right and they won’t do anything about it cos the camera hardware isn’t failed and system diagnostics in the phone saying it’s all working fine no issues. So yesterday I plugged my iPhone into my iMac and did an update from that and gonna keep an eye on it in the next few days to see if that improves anything. I also have 2 iPads and no issues with camera on ios16 no jiggers at all everything all in focus!

How many iPhone pro 13 are experiencing this issue

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:21 AM

Learn how to take photos with the Camera on your iPhone. Choose from camera modes such as Photo, Video, Cinematic, Pano, and Portrait, and zoom in or out to frame your shot.

Learn iPhone camera basics - Apple Support

Learn about Photographic Styles, QuickTake, Action mode, the Ultra Wide camera, and other camera features on your iPhone.

Understand About the Camera features on your iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

By default, iPhone takes photos in HDR (for the rear camera and the front camera) when it’s most effective. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 13 models, and iPhone 14 models, record video in HDR to capture true-to-life colour and contrast.

Take appropriate action to Adjust HDR camera settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

The camera modes built into your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch help you take the ideal photo or video. Swipe left or right on the camera screen to switch to a different mode. You can choose from photo, video, time-lapse, slo-mo, square, Portrait, and pano modes.

For this, you may Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

With the Camera on models that support Portrait mode, you can apply a depth-of-field effect that keeps your subject—people, pets, objects, and more—sharp while creating a beautifully blurred foreground and background. You can apply and adjust different lighting effects to your Portrait mode photos, and on iPhone X and later, you can even take a selfie in Portrait mode.

Learn how to --> Take Portrait mode photos with your iPhone camera

Learn about advanced Camera features that let you capture photos faster, apply tailored and enhanced looks to your photos, and view content outside the camera frame.

Try to Change advanced camera settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Use the Camera to record videos and QuickTake videos on your iPhone. Learn how to change modes to take Cinematic, slow-motion, and time-lapse videos.

Here you can see an Apple Article with all video recording options --> Record videos with your iPhone camera - Apple Support

Taking tips from here may also help you. --> Tutorials | iPhone Photography School

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 1:21 AM in response to Squiggs31

Learn how to take photos with the Camera on your iPhone. Choose from camera modes such as Photo, Video, Cinematic, Pano, and Portrait, and zoom in or out to frame your shot.

Learn iPhone camera basics - Apple Support

Learn about Photographic Styles, QuickTake, Action mode, the Ultra Wide camera, and other camera features on your iPhone.

Understand About the Camera features on your iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

By default, iPhone takes photos in HDR (for the rear camera and the front camera) when it’s most effective. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 13 models, and iPhone 14 models, record video in HDR to capture true-to-life colour and contrast.

Take appropriate action to Adjust HDR camera settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

The camera modes built into your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch help you take the ideal photo or video. Swipe left or right on the camera screen to switch to a different mode. You can choose from photo, video, time-lapse, slo-mo, square, Portrait, and pano modes.

For this, you may Use camera modes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

With the Camera on models that support Portrait mode, you can apply a depth-of-field effect that keeps your subject—people, pets, objects, and more—sharp while creating a beautifully blurred foreground and background. You can apply and adjust different lighting effects to your Portrait mode photos, and on iPhone X and later, you can even take a selfie in Portrait mode.

Learn how to --> Take Portrait mode photos with your iPhone camera

Learn about advanced Camera features that let you capture photos faster, apply tailored and enhanced looks to your photos, and view content outside the camera frame.

Try to Change advanced camera settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Use the Camera to record videos and QuickTake videos on your iPhone. Learn how to change modes to take Cinematic, slow-motion, and time-lapse videos.

Here you can see an Apple Article with all video recording options --> Record videos with your iPhone camera - Apple Support

Taking tips from here may also help you. --> Tutorials | iPhone Photography School

Camera isn’t what it use to be worst off on iOS 16.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.