Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kernel panic.

Once a week my MacBook is getting stuck with pink screen and after shut down with this kind of error. What should I do ?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 7:43 AM

EugeniuCloud wrote:

Once a week my MacBook is getting stuck with pink screen and after shut down with this kind of error. What should I do ?

<panic(cpu 0 caller 0xfffffe002a093dd0): "dart-disp0 (0xfffffe2000878000): SMMU(SMMU) error: SID 0 PTE invalid exception on read with DVA 0x10000 (>

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

Related—

Macbook Air M1 - kernel panic - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2023 7:43 AM in response to EugeniuCloud

EugeniuCloud wrote:

<panic(cpu 0 caller 0xfffffe002a093dd0): "dart-disp0 (0xfffffe2000878000): SMMU(SMMU) error: SID 0 PTE invalid exception on read with DVA 0x10000 (>

Kernel Panics are predominately caused by hardware faults or faulty third-party kernel extensions.

Learn what to do if your computer restarts or shuts down unexpectedly, or you get a message that your computer restarted or shut down because of a problem.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a ... - Apple Support

If your Mac restarted because of a problem - Apple Support

Related—

Macbook Air M1 - kernel panic - Apple Community

Kernel panic.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.