Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any advice on an iPhone 7 that is only stuck on the apple logo n won’t turn on?

hey!! So this is the absolute most that I can get out of my old phone, it’s been charging for a while now n even when I try to force restart it it either turns off completely or this screen pops up again? I don’t rlly need it to work though, it just had loads of cute pics on it that I wanna get back

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 9:09 PM

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.

Axel F.

4 replies

Feb 20, 2023 9:15 PM in response to quagmire_876

quagmire_876 Said:

"Any advice on an iPhone 7 that is only stuck on the apple logo n won’t turn on?"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download something or an install stalls.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Any advice on an iPhone 7 that is only stuck on the apple logo n won’t turn on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.