Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro No Longer Connecting to Canon TS3300 Series Printer

Canon TS3300 Series Printer no longer responds to my MacBook Pro (13inch 2019) running macOS Ventura version 13.2.1. I already tried the following: reset printers, deleted printer and re-added printer. All Canon printer drivers are up to date. FYI, the printer still responds to my IOS devices on my network. What else can I try?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 2:28 PM

Hi,

Canon TS33xx printers support the AirPrint technology. AirPrint relies upon Bonjour/mDNS for device discovery. Additional drivers should not be needed if the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Power cycling (do not forget the router) can help if one or more devices are not properly recognised. You could try this: Power off the router, the Canon printer, the Mac, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2023 2:28 PM in response to djrichland

Hi,

Canon TS33xx printers support the AirPrint technology. AirPrint relies upon Bonjour/mDNS for device discovery. Additional drivers should not be needed if the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Power cycling (do not forget the router) can help if one or more devices are not properly recognised. You could try this: Power off the router, the Canon printer, the Mac, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

MacBook Pro No Longer Connecting to Canon TS3300 Series Printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.