Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Long list of signatures disappeared from Mac Mail

OS Monterey. All Macs are signed into the same iCloud account, same password. Mail is enabled in iCloud. Some computers show the long list of created signatures in the Mail preferences, some have signatures missing. Reinstalled OS, signed out, then signed into iCloud, nothing works.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 11:36 AM

we04ndfy

I had the exact same problem found a helpful Apple tech person by phone. She took me through this process which is opposite from what Apple has posted from years ago. This works.

Thanks for contacting apple. I really enjoyed working with you today! I included a few links below this email regarding the topics we discussed if you would like to take a few moments to review them. ''Quit mail > go into system settings > press [NAME] > click iCloud > click iCloud drive > options > scroll down till you see mail > turn it off > add signature > quit mail > open iCloud drive options again > turn on mail > signature stayed" If you need additional help, please feel free to contact Apple Care at 1-800-275-2273 Please find us atyoutube.com/applesupport To submit feedback please go toapple.com/feedback. Interested in classes? Click here:apple.com/todaytraining.apple.com/us/en/coursesIf you have any further questions or concerns regarding this case, please let us know using this case number. We’re here to help! Thanks for truly being the best part of apple. I hope you have a fantastic day! Thanks, Aiswarya.  Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 11:36 AM in response to we04ndy

we04ndfy

I had the exact same problem found a helpful Apple tech person by phone. She took me through this process which is opposite from what Apple has posted from years ago. This works.

Thanks for contacting apple. I really enjoyed working with you today! I included a few links below this email regarding the topics we discussed if you would like to take a few moments to review them. ''Quit mail > go into system settings > press [NAME] > click iCloud > click iCloud drive > options > scroll down till you see mail > turn it off > add signature > quit mail > open iCloud drive options again > turn on mail > signature stayed" If you need additional help, please feel free to contact Apple Care at 1-800-275-2273 Please find us atyoutube.com/applesupport To submit feedback please go toapple.com/feedback. Interested in classes? Click here:apple.com/todaytraining.apple.com/us/en/coursesIf you have any further questions or concerns regarding this case, please let us know using this case number. We’re here to help! Thanks for truly being the best part of apple. I hope you have a fantastic day! Thanks, Aiswarya.  Apple

Long list of signatures disappeared from Mac Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.