Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download a music album on PC

I purchased an album from iTunes using my iPhone. Usually, when I do this, it automatically appears on my PC (Windows 11) as well. However, this time, it doesn't. From the account setting of iTunes (PC), I could see the album under the purchased items, but there was no button or anything to download. It only allows me to "share" on social media, etc. When I searched the album on the store, it says "purchased" but does not allow me to download. "Check for available downloads" does not work either.

Another more recent purchase I made using iTunes (PC) worked, and it also appeared on my iPhone.

Anything else I can try?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Occasionally new purchases from the iTunes Store can be hidden from your purchase history for reasons unknown. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

Purchased in the iTunes Store also indicates a hidden item, otherwise you should see Play for purchases, or the price for anything else.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2023 8:33 AM in response to Andantedolce

Occasionally new purchases from the iTunes Store can be hidden from your purchase history for reasons unknown. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

Purchased in the iTunes Store also indicates a hidden item, otherwise you should see Play for purchases, or the price for anything else.

tt2

Cannot download a music album on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.