Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Music from Mac to iPhone 12 Pro Max

I'm trying to sync the Music on my Mac with my iPhone 12 Pro Max but I get this message and I'm not able to figure this out. Very frustrating. Can you help?

You can play and download songs on all your devices. To sync music from this Mac, turn off Cloud Music Library.

BTW. Why does the pop-up topics state "iTunes for Mac?" Isn't it Music now?

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 11:44 AM

BGR_1 wrote:

I'm trying to sync the Music on my Mac with my iPhone 12 Pro Max but I get this message and I'm not able to figure this out. Very frustrating. Can you help?

You can play and download songs on all your devices. To sync music from this Mac, turn off Cloud Music Library.

You have this enabled Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2023 11:44 AM in response to BGR_1

BGR_1 wrote:

You have this enabled Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support

Sync Music from Mac to iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.