Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Pro Max BSOD

I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I sent it in to Apple in December . It powered down after overnight charging and I wasn’t able to turn it all on following all the steps mentioned. Apple replaced the camera and sent it back. I don’t know now a faulty camera caused the phone to crash. So the same thing happened again on Wednesday evening. I tried not to leave it on the charger overnight since it was returned but I neglected to do it that one time. Thursday morning the phone was unresponsive after charging all night . I disappeared from Find My around 10:30 Wednesday evening . I had several people try the steps in addition to me and even the employees at US Cellular. It was still unresponsive . This time I am hoping for a replacement . Shouldn’t that be the case after 2 repairs on 3 months ? I just found out that if I had called Apple rather than using the Apple support web site I could have requested a rapid replacement.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:20 PM

If you have AppleCare+ you can call or chat Apple to request an Express Replacement where they put a hold on a credit card and ship you as replacement phone first.

If you visit an Apple store or do a regular mail and they will inspect the device for possibility of repairs before going with a full replacement.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 7:20 PM in response to Ardette

If you have AppleCare+ you can call or chat Apple to request an Express Replacement where they put a hold on a credit card and ship you as replacement phone first.

If you visit an Apple store or do a regular mail and they will inspect the device for possibility of repairs before going with a full replacement.

Mar 18, 2023 5:42 AM in response to Ardette

I forgot to mention I requested a repair online and it’s on the way. I do have AppleCare+. I should have called first. Now I know. I will definitely be more patient and find the phone number for AppleCare+ if they send my defective phone back to me. I called last night and the representative asked why I didn’t request a replacement. I asked how I do that online and she didn’t know. So it’s not easy to know the correct thing to do.

Thank you for the advice. It should be helpful for others too

iPhone Pro Max BSOD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.