Newsroom Update

This fall, AirPods software updates will transform the way users respond to Siri, take calls, and immerse themselves in their favorite games. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats fit pro - only the right one works???

I purchased 2 pair of Beats fit pro and both sets only the right ear bud has sound. Why would only one beats fit pro work? I have reset them both and turned off my iphone as well.

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 10:26 PM

Robyn_55_55 Said:

"Beats fit pro - only the right one works???: I purchased 2 pair of Beats fit pro and both sets only the right ear bud has sound. Why would only one beats fit pro work? I have reset them both and turned off my iphone as well."

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Start with a Reset:

Go Here: Reset your Beats Fit Pro - Apple

B. What to Try:

A. Verify the Connection:

First off, see if the headphones are is even seen: 

1. Hold Down: the Option key
  2. Click: the Apple menu
  3. Choose: System Information or System Report
  4. Select: Audio and Bluetooth from the list on the left
  5. Look For: this devices

Then...

B. Reset the Bluetooth Module:

See if Bluetooth is getting in the way here.  Bluetooth may be in a constant loop of not being able to connect.  See my User Tip: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

C. Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tips on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2023 10:26 PM in response to Robyn_55_55

Robyn_55_55 Said:

"Beats fit pro - only the right one works???: I purchased 2 pair of Beats fit pro and both sets only the right ear bud has sound. Why would only one beats fit pro work? I have reset them both and turned off my iphone as well."

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Start with a Reset:

Go Here: Reset your Beats Fit Pro - Apple

B. What to Try:

A. Verify the Connection:

First off, see if the headphones are is even seen: 

1. Hold Down: the Option key
  2. Click: the Apple menu
  3. Choose: System Information or System Report
  4. Select: Audio and Bluetooth from the list on the left
  5. Look For: this devices

Then...

B. Reset the Bluetooth Module:

See if Bluetooth is getting in the way here.  Bluetooth may be in a constant loop of not being able to connect.  See my User Tip: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

C. Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tips on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Beats fit pro - only the right one works???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.