Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why this message appear many times under settings?

"Update ID apple setings" this message appear many times on my iphone. I already signed in with my apple ID password and it is still asking me for more of this. After I update to iOS 16.4 (20E247). Does anybody knows how to fix this issue?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 9:06 AM

2 replies

Apr 2, 2023 9:08 AM in response to HpLuke

Use the same Apple ID each time you sign in. Use for all Apple services like App Store, iCloud, iMessage and FaceTimeone Apple ID

Where can I use my Apple ID?

You can sign in to all Apple services with a single Apple ID and password.

Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It contains the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as all the contact, payment, and security details you use for all Apple services.

These are some of the most common services you access with your Apple ID:

• App Store & Apple Arcade
  • apple books
  • Apple Music & music purchases
  • Apple News
  • Apple Online Store
  • Apple Pay, Apple Card und Apple Cash 
  • Apple Podcasts
  • Apple Retail services and programs (concierge, joint venture, workshops and youth programs)
  • Apple Store App
  • Apple Support Communities
  • Apple TV, Apple TV + and Apple TV channels
  • FaceTime
  • share families
  • find mine
  • game Center
  • iCloud
  • iMessage
  • iTunes
  • Sign in to Apple

To manage your Apple ID account information, go to yourApple ID account page .

This list is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to include all features or services that use Apple ID. For more information, see theApple ID support page .

FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.

Apple Media Services and features may vary by country or region. Learn more aboutthe offers in your country or region

Why this message appear many times under settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.