Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone passcode

I just recently tried to log back into my old iCloud account on an iPhone 13. When I originally created the iPhone passcode It was a four digit code. On the old iOS 8 platform. I am now trying to log back in with the old iCloud account but now it wants a six digit pin. How do I log into my old iCloud account when it was never set up for a six digit pin.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 3:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 6:48 AM

Note that logging into a device is not the same as logging into iCloud. iCloud use a password.

Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve a device passcode issue. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 6:48 AM in response to Traps33

Note that logging into a device is not the same as logging into iCloud. iCloud use a password.

Refer to this support article for various methods that you can use to resolve a device passcode issue. Which one you can use depends upon your equipment configuration. --> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

iPhone passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.