Apple music subscription

Hello, I’d like to change region of my Apple ID but i don’t want to wait until it expires, what can I do?

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 7:23 AM

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2023 7:23 AM in response to Abskuxalksus

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Apple music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.