Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

USB harddrive not mounting

After updating to mac os 10.15 Catalina my USB Harddrive will no longer mount. I get an error message that the usb hard drive could not mount. I am using Paragon NTFS for mac. I get the following error code: (com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter fejl 49153.)

Can anyone help with this matter?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 9:09 AM

It seems that your USB hard drive is not mounting after updating to macOS 10.15 Catalina and you are encountering an error code (com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter fejl 49153.). You can try troubleshooting by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB hard drive, resetting the PRAM/NVRAM, or uninstalling and reinstalling Paragon NTFS for Mac. If the issue persists, it's recommended to contact Paragon Support or Apple Support for further assistance.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2023 9:09 AM in response to J_Stadum

It seems that your USB hard drive is not mounting after updating to macOS 10.15 Catalina and you are encountering an error code (com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter fejl 49153.). You can try troubleshooting by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB hard drive, resetting the PRAM/NVRAM, or uninstalling and reinstalling Paragon NTFS for Mac. If the issue persists, it's recommended to contact Paragon Support or Apple Support for further assistance.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Apr 27, 2023 8:43 AM in response to J_Stadum

Assuming you need NTFS capability, first thing I'd try is a different App to use NTFS. Unless you absolutely need NTFS, I'd go with Apple 100%. There are just too many caveats to deal with considering advancing versions of macOS; and considering I left Windows to get away from it, that's what I've done. But, in the real world ... it's your call.

USB harddrive not mounting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.