I just read that Passcode is required immediately if I use Touch ID and yet, when I search settings for “Touch”, Touch ID doesn’t even appear!! How do I get out of the “Passcode Immediately Required” trap?

I just read that Passcode is required immediately if I use Touch ID and yet, when I search settings for “Touch”, Touch ID doesn’t even appear!! How do I get out of the “Passcode Immediately Required” trap?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 10:53 PM

You have an iPhone 11 and Touch ID is not available on that model. Face ID is available.

Which app were you using when you received that notification about the passcode?

Also review the information in the following discussion here 👉 iPhone 11 Require Passcode Immediately - Apple Community

Axel F.

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.