Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

wrong coverage showing

I purchased ipad 9 from amazon on 4th 2023 may, which i activated on 5th may 2023, but it is showing me that the coverage expires on 20th march 2024.

any solution for that ?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 4, 2023 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 2:26 AM

This support page may be helpful:

About the purchase date or expiration date for your AppleCare agreement - Apple Support

You may be looking at Apple’s estimated support expiry date. In the unlikely event of having to make a warranty claim, you will be required to produce your purchase invoice with which to prove warranty entitlement; as your limited warranty begins upon the day of purchase, your actual warranty period will based upon the date of the invoice.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2023 2:26 AM in response to _HV123

This support page may be helpful:

About the purchase date or expiration date for your AppleCare agreement - Apple Support

You may be looking at Apple’s estimated support expiry date. In the unlikely event of having to make a warranty claim, you will be required to produce your purchase invoice with which to prove warranty entitlement; as your limited warranty begins upon the day of purchase, your actual warranty period will based upon the date of the invoice.

wrong coverage showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.