"Remote control" when activating the iPad

I logged out of my apple id 

I reset the content and settings, and when activated, "remote control" appeared "after registering in remote management, this iPad will be able to manage: We work Management Llc"

iPad (6th generation)

Posted on May 8, 2023 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 4:28 AM

The message that you see would suggest that your iPad is centrally managed by a Educational or Enterprise establishment - and has management profile installed.

Devices that are configuration locked by an MDM platform can usually only be released from central management by the platform that manages the device. Be aware that Apple will not assist with removal of management profiles.

Unless you are lucky - and have the option to delete the profile from iPad Settings - you’ll need to seek assistance directly from the System Administrator who manages the device. 

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 4:28 AM in response to Ann5649z

The message that you see would suggest that your iPad is centrally managed by a Educational or Enterprise establishment - and has management profile installed.

Devices that are configuration locked by an MDM platform can usually only be released from central management by the platform that manages the device. Be aware that Apple will not assist with removal of management profiles.

Unless you are lucky - and have the option to delete the profile from iPad Settings - you’ll need to seek assistance directly from the System Administrator who manages the device. 

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPad - Apple Support

"Remote control" when activating the iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.