You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow screen

HI

once I updated my iPhone 13 promax to the latest one

my screen have changed into yellow and it has been 4 days like this , the screen and my phone is in good condition and I don't know where is the problem is coming from.

I have visited few service centre ,they told me that it's not my screen problem is the software problem, and they asked me to contact you.

Posted on May 15, 2023 9:28 PM

2 replies

May 15, 2023 9:39 PM in response to manoranjitham

manoranjitham Said:

"Yellow screen: HI once I updated my iPhone 13 promax to the latest one[...]"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Troubleshooting Screen Issues After an Update:

Try Another Update, Via a PC:

See if you can install another update, this time using a computer...

A. Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. If any updates are available, they will install, sure enough.

B. Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

The iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This can typically occur when you update something, and it got stuck while in the process.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

C. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more they hear of this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

To Provide Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

May 15, 2023 9:33 PM in response to manoranjitham

Hello manoranjitham!

Just so you know, you have not reached Apple Support… yet! This is a community of end users. Here is where you can contact Apple Support: https://getsupport.apple.com/

You may also want to read this thread: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254828201.

If you find a solution for this issue, through Apple or otherwise, please let us know, as you would be helping other people facing this issue.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Yellow screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.