Text messages being received by other family members

Hello,

my son sends a text message to his brother and it comes to my phone. He can call him and he receives it. We do not share Apple IDs and never have…I cannot figure out how to correct the issue. Any help is appreciated.

Posted on May 24, 2023 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2023 9:06 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support communities,

If you sure that you don’t use the same Apple ID account, then Go to the settings > Messages > send & receive > and check for the send & receive information to see if your son phone number or his Apple ID account on that section, if you want to remove it tap on it and then tap remove.

For more info visit: Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2023 9:06 PM in response to KLSTEXAS

Welcome to the Apple Support communities,

If you sure that you don’t use the same Apple ID account, then Go to the settings > Messages > send & receive > and check for the send & receive information to see if your son phone number or his Apple ID account on that section, if you want to remove it tap on it and then tap remove.

For more info visit: Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple Support

Text messages being received by other family members

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.