Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

One of my videos hasn’t uploaded to iCloud photo. It’s 10 gig on my phone. Yet other pictures taken after that video has uploaded. Hav 2Tb of Strorage on iCloud. 1.8 Tb available. Why hasn’t this video uploaded, as I need access to it

One of my videos hasn’t uploaded to iCloud photo. It’s 10 gig on my phone. Yet other pictures taken after that video has uploaded. Hav 2Tb of Strorage on iCloud. 1.8 Tb available. Why hasn’t this video uploaded, as I need access to it

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 28, 2023 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 6:37 PM

spirituk1 Said:

"One of my videos hasn’t uploaded to iCloud photo. It’s 10 gig on my phone. Yet other pictures taken after that video has uploaded. Hav 2Tb of Strorage on iCloud. 1.8 Tb available. Why hasn’t this video uploaded, as I need access to it"

-------

DataTransfer Rate:

How are you uploading this? Through WiFi or Cellular? Have a fat data transfer rate, and all would go though just fine.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 6:37 PM in response to spirituk1

spirituk1 Said:

"One of my videos hasn’t uploaded to iCloud photo. It’s 10 gig on my phone. Yet other pictures taken after that video has uploaded. Hav 2Tb of Strorage on iCloud. 1.8 Tb available. Why hasn’t this video uploaded, as I need access to it"

-------

DataTransfer Rate:

How are you uploading this? Through WiFi or Cellular? Have a fat data transfer rate, and all would go though just fine.

May 29, 2023 8:02 AM in response to spirituk1

DataTransfer Rate:

Annoyingly. The phone somehow kept going into low power mode and pausing the transfer. Since the footage was such a big file the other transfers were slipping through first.

———-

Connection Type:

A. Cellular:

If using Cellular, then remember that there is only so much that broadband can handle.

B. Wi-Fi:

You might have a fast router, but all that you’ll get for speed at max is what your ISP provides you with for Data Transfer Rate. So, if you have a slower router and/or modem thank what your paying for speed, then you are not getting optimum use of it.

Data Consumption:

If you are use a public LAN, then you might be kicked off of it put aside while all others are using the network.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.