Unable to connect my iPhone Pro Max 14 with the Zepp Golf app

I’m unable to connect my iPhone Pro Max 14 with the Zepp Golf app that was working with my previous Samsung device so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated since no reply from Zepp Golf support. See attached error page.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 6:22 PM

15 replies

Jun 6, 2023 9:36 PM in response to JimLed007

It seems that zepp golf just stopped supporting their users. Mine has not worked either. I can’t seem to log in and just keeps giving me a 1012 error message. I’ve tried restarting the app, re-installing, doing a factory reset on the sensor. It just keeps giving me the same error message. Seems zepp golf kinda pulled the rug under everyone. Seems kinda ****** considering the price of the sensor.

but there are a lot of others with the same problem. And they all point back to the developer.

Jun 5, 2023 8:21 PM in response to JimLed007

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. Without seeing the actual error message, I can provide a few general steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check for Updates: Ensure that both your iPhone’s iOS and the Zepp Golf app are up to date.

2. Restart Your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix connection issues.

3. Check Bluetooth Settings: If the Zepp Golf app uses Bluetooth to connect with your device, make sure it’s enabled and working properly on your iPhone.

4. Reinstall the App: Delete the Zepp Golf app and then reinstall it from the App Store.

5. Check App Permissions: Go to Settings > Zepp Golf and make sure that all the necessary permissions are enabled.

6. Try Another Device: If possible, try connecting another device to the app to see if the problem is with your iPhone or the app.

7. Contact Zepp Golf Support Again: If none of these steps work, try reaching out to Zepp Golf Support again. They might be dealing with high demand, so give them some time to respond.

Remember, it’s always important to back up your data before performing any major troubleshooting steps.

Jun 6, 2023 4:52 AM in response to Kurtosis12

A great suggestion; however, when I attempted to contact the Zepp app developer on the site link, it appeared that my question needed to be specific to one of Zepp’s watches so my question could not be submitted. I’ve submitted my question to Zepp’s marketing dept with a request to forward to their tech support and awaiting a reply.

Unable to connect my iPhone Pro Max 14 with the Zepp Golf app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.