iMessage and FaceTime On iPad

Basically, I was using my iPad with no problems until out of nowhere it wont let me send messages. It only said “not delivered” with an exclamation point and every time I retried it wouldn’t work. I cant message ANYONE including group chats, apple users, DMS, etc. But I asked someone to text me and I received their messages but I can’t text anyone.

So I tried restarting my iPad to fix the glitch which caused more problems. It logged me out BOTH iMessage and FaceTime and everytime i tried to login, it said “an error occurred during activation” and kept saying that on and on. My wifi and everything were perfectly fine and I even logged onto iCloud online and it was fine. I did everything checked support online, didn’t help. Someone help!

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 10:11 AM

Jaydaboox283 wrote:

Basically, I was using my iPad with no problems until out of nowhere it wont let me send messages. It only said “not delivered” with an exclamation point and every time I retried it wouldn’t work. I cant message ANYONE including group chats, apple users, DMS, etc. But I asked someone to text me and I received their messages but I can’t text anyone.

So I tried restarting my iPad to fix the glitch which caused more problems. It logged me out BOTH iMessage and FaceTime and everytime i tried to login, it said “an error occurred during activation” and kept saying that on and on. My wifi and everything were perfectly fine and I even logged onto iCloud online and it was fine. I did everything checked support online, didn’t help. Someone help!

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 10:11 AM in response to Jaydaboox283

Jaydaboox283 wrote:

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Jun 20, 2023 2:16 PM in response to Jaydaboox283

Jaydaboox283 wrote:

I cant really contact apple support because it’s asking me to TEXT via iMessage which I can’t if iMessage and FaceTime doesn’t rly work and I’m using iPad so I can’t call. Do they have a online apple support chat?

There is no online chat, so you have no friends or family member whose phone you could use to text with Apple?

if you don't then I guess you're out of luck.

iMessage and FaceTime On iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.