Obtain a new recovery key

How do I obtain a 28 bit recovery key to restore my account since my recovery contact lost my recovery key. I cannot gain full access to all the Apple services unless I get that recovery key.I set up a person whom I thought I could access and I needed to. Complete device cleaning and my record contact didn’t the GB ni needed it

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 7:07 PM

Youusonapple Said:

"Obtain a new recovery key: How do I obtain a 28 bit recovery key to restore my account since my recovery contact lost my recovery key. I cannot gain full access to all the Apple services unless I get that recovery key.I set up a person whom I thought I could access and I needed to. Complete device cleaning and my record contact didn’t the GB ni needed it"

-------

Forgot the Recovery Key?:

Create a New One:

See this post's recommended reply: I lost my 28 character recovery key - Apple Community

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2023 7:07 PM in response to Youusonapple

Youusonapple Said:

"Obtain a new recovery key: How do I obtain a 28 bit recovery key to restore my account since my recovery contact lost my recovery key. I cannot gain full access to all the Apple services unless I get that recovery key.I set up a person whom I thought I could access and I needed to. Complete device cleaning and my record contact didn’t the GB ni needed it"

-------

Forgot the Recovery Key?:

Create a New One:

See this post's recommended reply: I lost my 28 character recovery key - Apple Community

Aug 30, 2023 7:18 PM in response to Limnos

Limnos Said:

"Odd but when I click on that link it takes me to a messages saying the thread cannot be found. You may wish to find an active reference."

-------

That is interesting. So, create a new one a keep a good record of it.

Googling it, it does not show up: intitle:"I lost my 28 character recovery key - Apple Community" site:discussions.apple.com

Obtain a new recovery key

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.