Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Contact's APP won't accept anything new?

I am on a Mac Studio running Ventura 13.4.1. When I try and add a contact, as I am typing in the details, the screen reverts back to showing the list of contacts, before I can hit "done", making it impossible to add a new contact. Is there a finite number allowed in this APP?

Mac Studio, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 5:12 AM

And then there is the semi-well known issue where the Contact Application is Associated with and using a Third Party Source

Should that be so, suggest disconnecting from Internet and add the new contact information.

Does it take and save the info without issue ?

If yes, that would seem to be source of this issue " Third Party Source " used with Contacts application.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2023 5:12 AM in response to digi4ever

And then there is the semi-well known issue where the Contact Application is Associated with and using a Third Party Source

Should that be so, suggest disconnecting from Internet and add the new contact information.

Does it take and save the info without issue ?

If yes, that would seem to be source of this issue " Third Party Source " used with Contacts application.

Contact's APP won't accept anything new?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.