using hotmail on my iMac

have this iMac 24 a little over a year ...been using outlook for a few things and so all that "stuff" was part of the "migration" from the old Dell I had...since that time my hotmail acct has, at times been a little quirky...but more and more the past 2 weeks...now, all my inbox mail is going directly to the "deleted" folder...spent an hour, earlier today, w/ a msft. rep..did some unchecking of boxes in the "junk mail" ( I don't know why) disabled "rules" ...did some tests ..seemed to work o k.... now , back to inbox mail going right to deleted ...though not real adept at the technical stuff, I do realize this is unlikely an "Apple /iMac" issue, but, hoping someone might have some suggestions ?!? or has seen the issue previously ...to clarify...everything had worked fine, following the migration...the little quirks I mention I think I dealt w/ on the Dell too ... so ...if I didn't have so much stuff tied into the address I'd delete it, but can't effectively do that ...thanx

iMac (M1, 2021)

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 10:52 PM

If you are using Outlook as your Mail Client then please contact Microsoft for support on their product.

Similar questions

2 replies

using hotmail on my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.