Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Problem Turning On Mail | Using it for the First Time and I want to set up my @icloud.com email - which I haven't been able to

Hi!

I've recently wanted to switch to using iCloud Mail, but, for some reason I am not able to do that. I don't have an @icloud.com account, so I tried creating one by switching on the iCloud Mail. However, once I enter my desired username, it shows me an error. I've tried signing out and signing back in, and it still doesn't work - I've done this on my iPhone and my MacBook Pro. Is there any way I can get some help in being able to create my account otherwise?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 10:32 PM

As an update - I have been able to figure this out and set it up. It's resolved, thank you!

1 reply

Problem Turning On Mail | Using it for the First Time and I want to set up my @icloud.com email - which I haven't been able to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.