I accidentally deleted all my weight data in the apple health app. Can i recover this in any possible way? I

I accidentally deleted all my weight data in the apple health app. Can i recover this in any possible way? I know about restoring to an backup but i dont really want to do that. Can i somehow extract the data from a backup or another easy way of getting the data back? Can apple themselves see the backup and give me the health data?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 6:35 AM

Hello EatMoreApple,

Unfortunately, the only way to restore this data would be reverting to a backup where the data existed. Please keep in mind that any new activity since the date of that backup would be lost.

Apple does not have access to any of your data and therefore cannot look at the backup and extract the Health data and give it to you.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2023 6:35 AM in response to EatMoreApple

Hello EatMoreApple,

Unfortunately, the only way to restore this data would be reverting to a backup where the data existed. Please keep in mind that any new activity since the date of that backup would be lost.

Apple does not have access to any of your data and therefore cannot look at the backup and extract the Health data and give it to you.

I accidentally deleted all my weight data in the apple health app. Can i recover this in any possible way? I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.