You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My number isnt sending back double texts anymore, instead its replying to me? worried somebody is on the other side

I've been texting my number reminders and random stuff for fun for a while. I've even sent personal information before like login info to remember. I know that it's normal for your own number to send you double texts but just recently mine stopped doing that, but I overlooked it thinking it was a part of a new update or something, which apparently it's not. The scariest part is that instead of sending double texts it replied to a question I sent myself with "Nah". Somebody please help lol nobody has been able to help me with this and I'm not sure what I should do.

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 10:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2024 9:20 PM

My own number won’t text me back I send messages and it just stays on delivered I’ve tried everything this is my last resort

2 replies

My number isnt sending back double texts anymore, instead its replying to me? worried somebody is on the other side

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.