One of My AirPods Aren’t working

This week I have noticed that one of my AirPods have not been working. What I mean by not working is that it’s not connecting to my iPhone or iPad, When I go to check if both AirPods are charging in the case with the new feature of sliding to the left past the Home Screen it is also not showing up there. When I go to settings when my right AirPod is connected to check if it’s charged there is nothing under it like it’s not in the case or it’s lost or dead. Another issue is that my AirPods will die and I’ll put it in the case for like 2 seconds and then it will automatically say it’s fully charged even tho I just put it in there (that just happened and can be shown in the picture below).I will provide photos down below ⬇️

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 1:39 PM

There are 3 obvious places to try.

1. Drop (Forget) the Bluetooth connection and re-pair. Settings/Bluetooth/select the AirPods and pick "Forget"
  2. A full reset of the AirPods. How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support
  3. Contact Apple Support and arrange to get the AirPods inspected by Apple Service.

2 replies

One of My AirPods Aren’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.