You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods case doesn’t see left airpod

Hello!

I have been using AirPods only for about half a year. 3 months ago I lost my case so I bought a new one. For 2-3 months everything was fine. But four days ago there was such a problem: My left AirPod just stopped normally working. When I open the case it shows only right airpod, and very rarely left. Also left AirPod almost all the time when it shows is 0%.

If I close the lid and open again left AirPod can disappear. When I’m in a call it also sometimes can disappear.

But when it shows, connected, it works well just as it should be.

I tried to reconnect again few times, reset the settings, put them in another case, nothing helped so far.

I noticed that on the main screen they shows only when both AirPod is connects and works, also reconnect after resetting I can only when two of them working.

When I get and put the right AirPod to the case, it blinks green, but when I do the same thing with the left, almost every time nothing happens, no blinking.

Also sometimes case is blinking orange for some time.

What could happened? I didn’t do anything unusual, nothing that could break it.

I’ve been using galaxy buds before AirPods for 2 years and nothing happened to them at all. But with AirPods I have so much problems…

There was a few cases when one AirPod just didn’t charged, but it fixed easily.

What can I do in this situation?

Can it be fixed? Cause I don’t have money to buy new ones(

Thanks!

AirPods (3rd generation)

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 1:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 7:49 AM

There seem to be two possible solutions. It is your guess which one you try first!

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

When you got the new charging case did you follow the steps in

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

If that doesn't solve the problem it is probably going to need hands-on support from Apple's service team, Contact Apple Support to arrange getting your AirPods checked.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2023 7:49 AM in response to RatatouiIIe

There seem to be two possible solutions. It is your guess which one you try first!

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

When you got the new charging case did you follow the steps in

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

If that doesn't solve the problem it is probably going to need hands-on support from Apple's service team, Contact Apple Support to arrange getting your AirPods checked.

AirPods case doesn’t see left airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.