my icloud emails sent from my iMac to gmail addresses are being rejected.

Emails from my name@icloud.com address sent from my 2023 iMac to gmail addresses are now being rejected. The postmaster returns my emails, explaining that my emails are failing a DKIM or SPF check. How can I fix this?

iMac 24″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 12:53 PM

Salutations sgu1970, 

You specifically stated messages being sent from your Mac are being returned. Does this happen if you send an email from the iCloud website? If you haven’t had a chance to test that, please do so now. Here’s the link - iCloud Also, on your Mac are you using the Mail app or a different email client? 

If you are sending bulk emails, the following article may be able or provide some additional information - Postmaster information for iCloud Mail

Thanks. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 12:53 PM in response to sgu1970

Salutations sgu1970, 

You specifically stated messages being sent from your Mac are being returned. Does this happen if you send an email from the iCloud website? If you haven’t had a chance to test that, please do so now. Here’s the link - iCloud Also, on your Mac are you using the Mail app or a different email client? 

If you are sending bulk emails, the following article may be able or provide some additional information - Postmaster information for iCloud Mail

Thanks. 

my icloud emails sent from my iMac to gmail addresses are being rejected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.