Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I had my shopeepay charged from apple but I couldnt find any invoice from apple, and the link from the shopeepay purchasing history can not be found. What should I do to indentify this unknown subscription and get a refund? thanks

I tried to update my whatsapp on my iphone but the instruction guided me to add payment first because of payment failure of application I never subscribe from unknown developer. I did top up my shopeepay balance. After I top up my shopeepay balance, my balance was charged for unknown subscription and I couldn't identify the developer.

I try to search this link : http://apple.com/bill/MQ5L21ZZTNa220 but I couldn't find this page.

Can someone from apple support help me to get a refund?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 12:29 AM

After I top up my shopeepay balance, my balance was charged for unknown subscription and I couldn't identify the developer.

Then contact ShopeePay in your country, and ask them what that unknown subscription is.

3 replies

I had my shopeepay charged from apple but I couldnt find any invoice from apple, and the link from the shopeepay purchasing history can not be found. What should I do to indentify this unknown subscription and get a refund? thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.