You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos for Windows is not syncing 100%

I installed iCloud for Windows from the Windows Store today, it's version 14.2.108.0. I'm running Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2. It's a fresh installation as of today.

I'm trying to get all my iCloud photos to sync locally. I have a very fast Internet connection, but the majority of my photos are not synced:

iCloud Photos, meanwhile, is doing nothing, it thinks it finished whatever it needed to do, three hours ago, and is just sitting there.

All of my photos are set to 'Always keep on this device'. So they should be downloading.

I heard that iCloud Drive and possibly iCloud Photos use OneDrive. OneDrive shows that it is running and all changes are synced.

iCloud.com shows 41,385 items, which is about right. My iCloud Photos directory shows only 2,268 items.

Is it possible to force iCloud Photos to sync the remaining photos?

Windows

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 9:35 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Photos for Windows is not syncing 100%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.