Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to load season 2 of Ted Lasso on my Roku stick

All other titles and seasons seem to be working fine. Finished season one and then it says “video unable to load”. I’ve singed out and back in. Reset the app on my TV. Still nothing

3810CA,

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 10:41 PM

What happens when you find Ted Lasso anywhere else but Up Next? That should load the Details page for that show. Scroll down to see all episodes from all seasons in one row. In the episodes row, go left or right to navigate to other episodes. Select an episode tile preview image to start that episode. There is also a Season selector directly above the episodes row, to jump fast to episode 1 of each season.

Else try deleting the app, re-installing the app, then sign in again.

Else try restarting the Roku.

If the issue persist after that, then please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2023 10:41 PM in response to Stalysel25

What happens when you find Ted Lasso anywhere else but Up Next? That should load the Details page for that show. Scroll down to see all episodes from all seasons in one row. In the episodes row, go left or right to navigate to other episodes. Select an episode tile preview image to start that episode. There is also a Season selector directly above the episodes row, to jump fast to episode 1 of each season.

Else try deleting the app, re-installing the app, then sign in again.

Else try restarting the Roku.

If the issue persist after that, then please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance.

Unable to load season 2 of Ted Lasso on my Roku stick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.