Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Paused location not on home page

I was watching network TV with YouTube TV on Apple TV. (CBS Sunday Morning). I paused it for 30 minutes or so and there was a check connection on TV. I turned back on and am unable to find the program for current day on home page nor could I find a paused location icon. The only way I was able to watch was later in the day when entire episode was released. I have had this issue before even without the connection error. I find it difficult to go back to a paused program even without the disconnect.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 12:51 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Aug 13, 2023 8:23 AM in response to MVBA

YouTube insists I’m not using Apple controls correctly. I think this will help explain this the doe has been paused,I hit play and couldn’t get name etc to go away (up or down didn’t, work, I hit previous (arrow) ,went to Home Screen , nothing there . then did voice search for program and only had previous weeks show 

Aug 7, 2023 1:10 PM in response to MVBA

It would be something that is part of the app, or in the case that it isn't working correctly then the developer needs to investigate and fix the issue. You would be using the app via the Apple TV box connected to your TV. When using the app via the smart TV it would be using the version of the app that is developed for Sony's platform.

Paused location not on home page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.