Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Apple TV bluetooth to Vizio Soundbar HELP

Apple TV (3rd gen) Bluetooth connection is Not showing my Vizio Soundbar (Model: V20xt-K6)

I'm able to connect other devices and iphone but Apple TV doesn't recognize my soundbar. WHY?

I've tried hard restarting my Apple TV, unplug and plug back in, disconnecting all other Bluetooth options so it could easily pick up the soundbar but still nothing.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 12:01 AM

In general, to pair bluetooth speakers, set the speaker set to pairing mode first, then select it on Apple TV in Settings﹥Remotes and Devices﹥Bluetooth﹥…

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV - Apple Support

That being said, it is preferable to connect the soundbar wired to the TV, and let Apple TV output audio to the TV, then let the TV decide to output to the soundbar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2023 12:01 AM in response to lexi_jperez

In general, to pair bluetooth speakers, set the speaker set to pairing mode first, then select it on Apple TV in Settings﹥Remotes and Devices﹥Bluetooth﹥…

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV - Apple Support

That being said, it is preferable to connect the soundbar wired to the TV, and let Apple TV output audio to the TV, then let the TV decide to output to the soundbar.

Apple TV bluetooth to Vizio Soundbar HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.