Can I crop or rotate the pictures I have uploaded to icloud and taken on my iphone?

Can I crop or rotate the pictures I have uploaded to icloud and taken on my iphone?

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 4:14 PM

Yes. You can edit your photos right on your iPhone by using the Photos app. NOTE: The photos that are uploaded to iCloud are also synced to your iPhone and therefore simultaneously exist on your iPhone. You can edit your photos on your iPhone and the edited photos will also sync (upload) on iCloud.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 4:14 PM in response to dbhaes

Yes. You can edit your photos right on your iPhone by using the Photos app. NOTE: The photos that are uploaded to iCloud are also synced to your iPhone and therefore simultaneously exist on your iPhone. You can edit your photos on your iPhone and the edited photos will also sync (upload) on iCloud.

Axel F.

Aug 20, 2023 8:54 PM in response to dbhaes

dbhaes Said:

"Can I crop or rotate the pictures I have uploaded to icloud and taken on my iPhone?"

-------

Troubleshooting Photo Rotating and Cropping:

A. Take a Screenshot:

If you can't do so on the Photos app, then take a screenshot of the Photo, and then rotate that in the Photos app: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Try Another Device:

Of course, you can use a computer for this. eMail the Photo to yourself, and then download it to the other device. Attempt it on that device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.