iphone 14 Pro Max turns on delete apps

My iphone 14 Pro Max automatically turns on the delete apps (when the minus sign appears by all the apps) when shaken or turned suddenly. I thought at first it was me accidently resting my fingers on my screen, but once I made myself pay attention to this, this happens when I am NOT touching the screen. I am scared I will delete some apps. Is it truly something I'm doing when holding the phone or is there a setting where I can desentisize my screen. Help please

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 11:51 PM

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test your new settings on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 11:51 PM in response to Mtcolleen

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then tap Haptic Touch or 3D & Haptic Touch. Choose the touch duration—Fast or Slow. On an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also choose the pressure needed—Light, Medium, or Firm. Test your new settings on the image at the bottom of the screen.

Adjust how iPhone responds to your touch - Apple Support (IN)

iphone 14 Pro Max turns on delete apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.