I can barely hear the sound on my iPad pro 11 inch 3rd generation when I plug in my wired ear pods How can I get the sound louder. ? I’ve tried everything

I can barely hear the sound on my iPad pro 11 inch 3rd generation when I plug in my wired ear pods How can I get the sound louder. ? I’ve tried everything. Help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 5:21 PM

Make sure to firmly press the headphones into the port. If you are using a dongle make sure the pods are firmly pressed into the dongle. They may press in pretty tough but you don’t want to see any of the silver headphone plug and you should feel it fully click into place when they are pressed all the way in. If you feel like you got them all the way in, try giving them a good press more and make sure that they are fully seated.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2023 5:21 PM in response to Jabpp4

Make sure to firmly press the headphones into the port. If you are using a dongle make sure the pods are firmly pressed into the dongle. They may press in pretty tough but you don’t want to see any of the silver headphone plug and you should feel it fully click into place when they are pressed all the way in. If you feel like you got them all the way in, try giving them a good press more and make sure that they are fully seated.

I can barely hear the sound on my iPad pro 11 inch 3rd generation when I plug in my wired ear pods How can I get the sound louder. ? I’ve tried everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.