I cancelled my order and it says I was not billed but I was

I bought a M2 MacBook Air, I payed for it and purchased same day delivery. I got billed but then I got an email saying "We're having a problem with your payment" so I changed my card info to another one and got billed again! I decided to cancel it since it didn't even ship in the allotted time despite my double payment. Now it says I was not billed for it. Am I supposed to wait for a refund? I'm from Colombia but I purchased it in the US Store as a gift for someone over there.

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 11:46 AM

We are not Apple but other end users like you. We have no way to check order or refund status. You need to contact Apple and they will not see your question in this user-to-user setting.

The emails you received should have contact information for order issue near the bottom.

5 replies

Aug 31, 2023 2:14 PM in response to pepo_vf

On the Apple emails you got, there should be a phone number to call. Call that number, and let customer support know about this. Another option you can use is on your iPhone use the Apple Support App, and schedule an appointment at your local Apple Store, and they will help you out in person if you choose.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

I cancelled my order and it says I was not billed but I was

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.